Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Fool For Bean Curd

The guest was a bit surprised when his host served him a dinner of nothing but a dish of bean curd The host praised the virtues of bean curd, saying, "Bean curd is my life; it's the most delicious food in the world."

One day, he had the chance to visit his friend, who remembered that the man loved bean curd and so he served fish and meat with bean curd However, the man devoured only the fish and meat, and didn't touch the bean curd His friend asked, "You say bean curd is your life, but why don't you eat it today?"

The man answered, "I guess when I see fish and meat on my plate, I don't want my life anymore."

[caption id="attachment_17" align="alignleft" width="479" caption="A Fool For Bean Curd"]A Fool For Bean Curd[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment